Monday, June 11, 2007
- Name: Animesh Sharma
I am a Medical graduate from Delhi University who has specialised in Computational Biology from Jawaharlal Nehru University. I have a couple of years of experience in the industry. (Mascon and Infosys)
and some NGO voluntary work experience (Grassroot CART). Later I had the
privilege of visiting Institute of Mathematical Sciences in August, 2004 (thanks to Prof. Gautam Menon). Later I moved to Indian Statistical Institute where I worked on some pattern recognition techniques with Prof. Nikhil R. Pal. In Fall 2005 I joined University of Missouri - Kansas City 's doctoral program in computer sciences under the guidance of Prof. Dinakar. I came back to India and had the privilege of working with Prof. Rakesh Bhatnagar at Jawaharlal Nehru University , Prof. Nirupama Bhatnagar at International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (thanks to Mohan) and Dimagi (thanks to Vikram). I am currently working at Informatics department of University of Bergen.
- Hare Krishn Mahamantr Picture Video
- It is said that even animals use to get attracted ...
- Chaitanya Mahaprabhu giving discourse to a group o...
- And the day...Ani
- In the night.. time is no more a concern...Ani
- Chaitanya Mahaprabhu's way of disributing the spir...
- Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, born in Mayapur, 150 kms fro...
- Arjuna, now ready to fight, in action...Ani
- Krishna Bhagwaan showing his 4 hand form to Arjuna...
- Lord in the Viraat roopAni